|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Sales Account Manager – Laboratory Services
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of the company’s products and the development of strategies, and approaches to maximize sales growth.
- He/she would also be in charge of managing the Strategic accounts, overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and working collaboratively with the extended sales team.
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers, attending trade shows and networking with other professionals.
- Meet customer needs by promptly attending to problems, complaints or requests.
- Serve existing accounts by contacting customers for new orders and communicating the availability of new products and services.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and approaches to maximize sales.
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Demonstrating or presenting products and services to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Customer Relationship management ( CMD Level )
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Drive Service Adoption from Local Hospitals / fulfillment centres
- First Degree in life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or Dentistry or any related discipline
- 3 – 4 years related sales experience in the Health Sector.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.