Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Vendor Support – Jumia (Fixed Term) – 1 year
Department: Commercial – Commercial Planning
- As a Strategic Vendor Support at Jumia, you will be responsible for the regional end to end management of one of our key partners with the objective of growing and transforming the business.
- You will focus on managing a single key partner across multiple markets – from the very essence of marketing & commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you will all levers to drive your Brand toward the right direction.
- This role is for top performers looking for close collaboration with senior commercial leaders to help accelerate their commercial careers.
- Stock Availability: Ensuring full assortment agreed with Jumia is live on the website at any given moment in time.
- Inventory Management: Schedule inbound + RTV to ensure optimal stock rotation in Jumia Warehouse.
- Content: Ensuring content of each product is up to the brand’s (and Jumia’s) Standards.
- Marketing Execution: Following up on the execution of the marketing plan agreed with the brand and deliver on demand proofs of executions –perform ROI analysis, gather data for specific campaigns.
- Data: Provide regular analysis on the performance of the brand based on the brand report.
- Jumia Mall: Make sure sliders are updates, store is live, SKUs are tagged, all links work properly etc. Act as a curator for the brand’s store.
- Finance: Follow-up and support on payment and reconciliations.
- Market scope: Defined by the vendor.
Qualification & Experience
- 5+ years FMCG experience ideally from a multinational and with regional experience.
- Action oriented and performance driven
- Strong management and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize
- Well organized and very detail oriented
- Resistant to stress
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online