|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Structural Draughtsman / Designer (PDMS & AutoCAD)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Knowledgeable of codes, standard and regulations that apply to the design disciplines.
- Interfaces effectively with customers (Engineering, Construction, Operations) about technical issues relative to the work.
- Is considered a design expert in one or more disciplines.
- Provides quality assurance reviews and detailed checking support.
- Knowledgeable of the interface points between design disciplines.
- Efficiently uses the PDMS design modules, Data archiving (Assai and SharePoint), PDMS Review, AutoRouter, SteelWorks, E&I 98 and forms and menus.
- Is able to use latest industry AutoCAD software releases.
- Knowledgeable of UNIX/Windows NT operating systems.
- Is able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Has offshore fabrication design experience.
- Has thorough knowledge of PDMS administrative support, database administration support, Oracle, Fortran, C languages, PML, LISP and Visual Basic.
- A Degree in related engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years oil and gas design experience.
- Is able to use advanced functions of 2D & 3D design tools.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of design work processes.
- Possesses advanced technical design knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of engineering design work processes.
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc/ HND in related Engineering field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.