Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sun King Store Executive
Location: Akwanga, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Regional Business Manager, North West.
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Sun King Store Executive to be responsible for ensuring that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Store in Akwanga is met, both in terms of quality and quantity.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Stock Management: Receive, store and issue stocks in the shops via the POS system, Angaza and any other system as advised. Single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the area headquarters
- Customer Service: Respond to and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and prospective customers) ensuring they receive first-class support
- Reporting: Prepare and submit regular and ad hoc reports on
- Stock holding – weekly
- Store management – System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues etc.
- Customer service – Customer complaints, warranty claims, 1st Screening reports etc.
- Products available in the field
- Asset Management: Safeguard company assets to avoid losses, damage and ensure risk aversion in running the shop facilities.
- Store Management: Ensure the shop is presentable always – valid trading licenses, shop cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling, OSHA audit certificates etc.
- Regulatory Compliance: Track and update the headquarters on any changes in regulation that affect the store operations
- Sales Operations Support: Provide maximum support to the sales team in stock management, sales generation and maintaining best in class relationships with energy officers and a team leader in the AHQ.
- Budgeting and Cost Tracking: Ensure all shop expenses are tracked and reported as directed.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
The ideal Sun King Store Executive:
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role – preferably in a customer-facing and stock management role.
- Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the customer.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel skills mandatory.
- Experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.