|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MANO Africa – We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a young, brilliant, and enthusiastic individual who would support the store leader in the daily running of our store operations.
- Open and close store on time.
- Opening shift for drivers and pickers and ensure that system and telephones are working.
- Checking motorcycles conditions, documents, and maintenance on time.
- Ensure that all drivers and pickers wearing the uniform in a good condition.
- Ensure that pickers and drivers execute their work efficiently and on time.
- Ensure no delays in picking, dispatch, and delivery.
- Confirm that all products are in 100% condition.
- Confirm that expiry dates are up to date
- Ensure all payments done by customer’s are accounted for.
- Control and advise any differences.
- Assist as picker, despatcher, Admin at peak times to ensure quick delivery.
- Advise any customer queries to call center and store Operations Leader immediately.
- Ensure and customer query received by controller is resolved.
- Focus on an excellent and quick customer experience always.
- Be of service and help to our customers 100% without fail and without counting the cost.
- Keep store manager informed of any issues, problems, complaints, compliments, accidents, etc.
- At least 1 year work experience working in a retail store
- Must be wiling to learn
- Must have good communication and leadership skills
- Should live around Surulere or environs.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online