At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Maintenance Planning
Job type: Full-time
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Manager, Planning and Maintenance Programs
- To develop short term, mid-term and long term maintenance forecasts based on level of operations and plan their requirements in terms of manpower, material, tools and ground time
- To guide the planning, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the inspection, repair and modification of APL aircraft and components
- Supervise and develop the skill level of the team and build an effective
- Maintenance planning Team
- Supervises the day-to-day planning, scheduling, controlling and measuring performance of the inspection, overhaul, repair and modifications of aircraft in hangar and line maintenance
- Provides service to APL through Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the inspection, repair and modification of APL aircraft;
- Develops short term, mid- term and long term maintenance forecasts based on level of operations planned by commercial planning and actual utilization rates of aircraft and plans their requirements in terms of manpower, material, tools and ground time
- Cooperate with commercial department in establishing seasonal schedules so that the operation and maintenance requirements are interfaced optimally
- Maintains and updates aircraft, engine and component records per established policies and procedures
- Ensures aircraft maintenance work scope and package are properly reviewed and that all required resources, such as hangar space, manpower, material and tools/equipment necessary to perform aircraft maintenance are coordinated and made available
- Establishes standard operating procedures for Aircraft Maintenance Planning section dealing with planning, scheduling, controlling and performance measurement
- Recommends improvements in policies and procedures related to Aircraft Maintenance Planning section
- Establishes historical data of resource requirements such as standard man hour, standard TAT, material, etc by maintaining well established data base and studying industry practice in order to help plan effectively and stay competent
- Prepares maintenance packages so that workload is fairly distributed and resources utilization is optimized
- Plans and ensures compliance of aircraft, engines and components AD’s that could be complied on wing and/or off wing by coordinating with all concerned sections and ensures records are updated and properly kept
- Reviews aircraft maintenance schedules, accomplishments, and deviations from schedule and makes recommendations to improve efficiency of the operation
- Coordinates with Procurement department pertaining to parts requirements
- Prepares periodic reports related to status of aircraft maintenance, status of aircraft related Airworthiness Directives (AD), modifications EO), Last done Next do of MPD tasks, HT and LLP components
- Coordinates and leads weekly/quarterly maintenance forecast review meetings with all stakeholders
Minimum Educational Qualification / Experience
- 5+ Years experience in CAMO area, specifically in Planning and maintenance programs discipline post study Bachelor of Science Degree or above in Mechanical Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering and related Engineering fields
- AMEL with 5+ Years experience in CAMO area, specifically in Planning and
- maintenance programs discipline -2+ Years experience in Senior role in Planning and Maintenance programs Engineering areas of an airline.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Major projects management experience is advantageous.
- Leadership skills which will enable to lead a team of expertise.
- Negotiation skills.
- Agreements and technical contracts reviewing.
- Team Building Skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Good English written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical environment.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and available on call to support user departments as needed.
Criteria of Assessment:
- With Mnager Planning and Maintenance Programs and reviewed on appraisal
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Supervisor, Maintenance Planning” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.