Supervisor-Steward Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Marriott International Jobs Recruitment slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses. This is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supervisor-Steward Recruitment 2021 at Marriott International
Job Title: Supervisor-Stewards
Job Number: 21039824
Location: Marriott Hotel – Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Assist with Banquet plate-ups.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
- Provide cooks with needed items.
- Support banquet and buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock.
- Return cleaned items to proper locations.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date