Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Tax
Requisition Number: 116201
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, Management
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- With general autonomy, supports tax reporting, compliance, audit and/or planning with a core understanding of prevailing statutory authority and it’s applicability to financial (general ledger) data.
- Responsible for activities supporting the financial close process, account reconciliations, tax form preparation, and collection of supporting financial pronouncements and tax technical research, as applicable.
- Reviews functions of more junior staff and prepares technical memoranda for Tax Managers in support of tax technical positions taken in the financial statements and statutory tax filings.
- Supports audit defense of tax positions taken, in addition to considering planning opportunities to optimize the company’s effective tax rate and/or cash tax position.
- May assist with the identification, implementation and maintenance of internal controls.
- In addition to their area of strength, they should be generally comfortable with the fundamentals across the group they supervise.
- Responsible for the career development and supervision of personnel within their technical focus area and administers personnel related functions.
- Requires an Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or related field and a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online