|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client in the Real Estate Industries is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic supply chain analyst to join our team.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Package ITT from The Nipex portal and Client
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Liaise with international suppliers
- Liaise with internal partners such as Finance, HR etc
- Build a Winning Team that can work efficiently remotely so MUST be able to propose IT solution to achieve that.
- B.Sc / BA in Logistics, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator or similar role.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- Strategic sourcing experience.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management, logistics-clearing, and forwarding).
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.