Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health programs, education, research, and livelihood initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Job Title: Surge Ad-Hoc Support-Health Informatics Officer
Department: Global Fund
About the Job
- Candidates will assist the ATO-Health Informatics in the provision of mentoring and supervision to volunteers on capturing quality data, working closely with the DECs and Dos to monitor entries into the DHIS and LAMIS and follow through to correct and effect changes where necessary on the EMR.
- The SAS-HI will provide support to the ATO-HI in the reporting of the day-to-day data captured to supervisors, assist in preparation of presentations and dashboards for morning review meetings, ensure that all PMM tools/registers are documented and that service providers are validated daily by DECs/Dos and assist in conducting analysis to identify gaps across all reported indicators.
- Also, he/she will assist the ATO-HI in ensuring daily uploads of RADET and other reports that may be required, support in conducting routine folder level audit of assigned facilities, ensure data concurrence of assigned facilities across reporting platforms – NDR, LAMIS, DHIS/DPT and design and provide support with maintaining a tracker of tools inventory across assigned LGAs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Health Information Management or relevant professional certification in Information and Communications Technology and related disciplines with 0 to 1 years’ relevant experience in software development or database management.
- Experience working at the national level on health programs with knowledge and experience with data collection and analysis.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 14th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application Letter) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Click here for more information
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.