Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Surge Ad Hoc Support – Technical
Job Category: Temporary
Slots: 13 Openings
- Surge Ad Hoc Support – Technical will provide technical support to sites in delivering and ensuring high quality laboratory services in the allocated LGA /Cluster.
- The SAS will also provide technical support in the prevention, care & treatment services within the assigned cluster, and other services in line with the national guidelines and international best practices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Sciences, or Behavioral Sciences, with 1-3 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 1-2 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation.
- Experience supporting community and facility level testing, triaging, linkages, and retention services.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Friday 14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.