|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Research Analyst
The Work At The Foundation
- We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
- The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment.
- Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
- We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
- If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Research Analyst looking to increase your impact, read on!
- Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Research Analyst will be responsible for providing administrative support and analysis to the talent acquisition function interacting with the interviewers, hiring managers, candidates, and the wider P&C team.
- The Successful candidate will be based in any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Nigeria).
Ways You Can Contribute
- Attend briefing sessions with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand requirements.
- Design search strategies and identify, map and pipeline or approach the spectrum of candidates that meet the various role requirements.
- Identify target populations of candidates via the recruitment system database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, other search engines and information gleaned from other market research.
- Request referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Maintain an Up-to-date candidate database and CRM.
- Conduct benchmark research to generate talent insights for decision making.
- Screening CVs and set up interviews.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques.
- Prepare candidate profiles and coordinate any relevant assessments.
- Manage recruitment surveys and analytics.
- Develop and provide reporting and analytics for Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain the recruitment forecast report.
- Provide support to the Head Talent Acquisition in building and launching key processes.
- Contribute to discussions on trends and identify gaps / high risks areas of concern following data analysis to allow the business to develop risk mitigation strategy in connection with recruitment.
- Review and suggest system improvements or new system.
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Computers, or other relevant qualification is desired.
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years’ relevant experience within a global organization is desired.
- Research-driven with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate research within team and engage with candidates with varying professional levels.
- Good commercial understanding and knowledge of various industries.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques including Boolean search.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools.
- Proven track record of current network LinkedIn connections etc.
- Systems orientated individual with a track record of using HR related reporting.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
- Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.