MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognised brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 countries. Through Irdeto, we‘re a world leader in content security, management and delivery for pay-media companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively maximizing the experience and impact of identified Talents and ensuring right levels of MultiChoice leverage, engagement, partnerships and favorable public image for the Talents.
- Define and implement a relationship management roadmap for Talents (BBN, Idols, MNET talents etc.) to maintaining regular communication and brand affinity.
- Monitor and track Talents’ overall wellbeing and propose enablement initiatives to drive their social, entrepreneurial, behavioral and financial wellness.
- Serve as central liaison between Talents and MultiChoice around attendance at events, press interviews, photo shoots, travel etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Content teams for providing platforms to the Talent in building and strengthening the brand equity.
- Create, maintain and action extensive and active database of Talents including key information, personal information etc. (mobile numbers, email addresses, Social media pages handles).
- Provide insight on Talents’ individual profiling and categorization into tiers to guide the organization in identifying the right brand fit for Multichoice.
- Ensure 100% Talents’ participation and presence at MultiChoice events and that their welfare and hospitality are adequately catered for.
- Ensure no media show stoppers with identified Talents and promote healthy relationships.
- Ensure to be available and responsive to Talents’ queries and requests as it concerns the MultiChoice brand.
- Develop and communicate information designed to keep the public informed of talents programs and milestone accomplishments.
- Leverage new and existing relationships to maximize brand and Talent exposure through all approved communication channels.
- Co-create and deliver Social Media campaigns targeted at promoting Talents & the MultiChoice brand objectives.
- Develop and ensure swift deployment of messaging materials, launch plans, statements, for traditional and social media channels to Talent as and when required.
- Monitor and oversee the fulfillment of contract terms for Talents.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years in Marketing / Media experience.
- Behavioral Competencies
- PR and Event Planning
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Project Management
- Business Awareness.
- Problem Solving
- Persuading & Influencing
- Professional Maturity
- Result Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Ideas Generation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online