|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager – Finance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits.
- Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Provide advisory support to Food Division and Business Units on tax matters as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Review contracts for commercial and regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Consulting or FMCG background from a multinational is an added advantage.
The Person must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with at least 50% travel on the job
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online