|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, DevOps
- Implement, deploy and monitor robust, stable and highly available technology platforms (i.e. systems, applications and services) that drive Interswitch business solutions
Deployment of Switching Applications:
- Build and Deployment Management (Jenkins) in a CI/CD workflow
- Automation of Server management, incident resolution and deployment processes
- Use of Chef, Puppet or Ansible for automation of processes, systems and server management.
Application and Environment Management:
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Deployment Environments.
- Linux and Windows operating systems management and Shell scripting.
- Cloud Solutions Management.
- Management of distributed systems and container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes container infrastructure and orchestration.
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Configuration of Load Balancing Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Deployment Environments.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on the Deployment Environments
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of Managed Applications and Environments
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Good First Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience
- Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong tactical skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022 by 3:00 pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.