|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Issuing & Acquiring Dispute Management
Job Identification 752
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Operationalize controls embedded on daily dispute management processes.
- Drive the team to deliver on daily dispute management processes for On Us – our cardholders on our terminals and Not – Us, our cardholders on other terminals and acquiring
- Monitor and strategically drive customer experience of the bank’s brand on Cards and Channels/Payment terminals.
- Directly oversee cross functional engagements with various support teams in resolving issues towards scaling up automation on dispute management processes
- Monitor Team’s performance on resolution of dispute and complaints on dispense error in compliance with the TAT
- Ensure all issues logged on CRM are closed considering the SLA with the customers and as stipulated by CBN.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience and operational knowledge of electronic payment card system.
- Familiar with the major payment systems and platforms
- Strong Knowledge of the Industry Dispute Processes and Regulations
- Data analysis skills
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023; 09:36
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online