First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Network and Application
Job Identification: 336
- Providing control assurance on the Implementation of sound independent Technology control policies, practices and standards to mitigate all sources of Information Technology risks across all layers of Information systems
- Providing control assurance on the effectiveness of Change management controls on existing systems with a view to ensuring that unauthorized changes to scripts and databases are tracked and reported/prevented bank-wide.
- Coordinating and ensuring prevention and /or detection of IT operational frauds/lapses/business losses for the Bank
- Coordination of high level Information technology incident investigations
- Overseeing the periodic control Review of Data backup and recovery processes for the bank.
- Overseeing the resolution of audit issues and exceptions on IT operations, Infrastructure, Application solutions and security operations units.
- Coordination of periodic control review of applications, Databases and Operating systems and other devices for security lapses and improper user accesses with a view to correcting them bank-wide.
- Active participation in testing the Disaster recovery plan /Business continuity bank-wide from Internal Control bank-wide.
- Liaising with external auditors and regulators on issues relating to Information Technology risks identified during audits and examiners reviews for the bank
- Active participation in Major Information Technology/Information security operations initiatives and projects to ensure Quality assurance and effective User Acceptance testing (UAT) /change management processes bank-wide.
- Coordination of process, application, Network and security control reviews on IT,ISOD and Digital Lab.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any numerate or Science discipline, higher degrees/professional certifications (preferable but not compulsory), CISA, CISSP etc.
- Minimum experience: 5 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online