|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
- The Team Leader, Business Development will be responsible for the level of sales in an area, by supervising a group of Business Development Executives engaged in promoting sales and supplying products (MPS / CPS) to clients in order to increase the market share.
- The Team Lead will collaborate with BD Executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- He / She will ensure compliance with the pension fund and other related legislations.
- He / She will identify & create coordinated sales opportunities.
- He / She should be able to balance his / her own priorities with directing and motivating others towards achieving operational excellence standards.
- Manage and expand existing businesses through effective customer services.
- Collaborate with sales executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firms client base.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet set objectives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure funds under management (FUM) growth
- Manages and develops sales staff.
- Coordinates proper company’s resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result.
- Holds regular meeting with sales executives.
- Perform sales activities on major account for retention purposes.
- Assist sales executives in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s) and Pension Desk Officers (PDO’s).
- Possess relevant qualifications.
- 5 years.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online