|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Collections and Remittance Support
- Provide technical support for all collections and remittance platforms (Issue resolution, platform maintenance and upgrades) etc.
- Facilitate and drive projects that enhance and increase the capacity of the collections and remittance platforms and in turn increase revenue
- Monitor and report all performance trends on the platforms (Count, Volume, Uptime, Downtime etc.)
- To ensure all routine/periodic housekeeping functions are carries out as at when due
- Vendor Management – Ensure fluid engagements with all 3rd party support providers(Vendors) to increase content on the platforms and ensure they are stable.
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily Technical Support functions:
- Check and treat all logs/email escalations within the SLA i.e.? issue resolution, enquiries, complaints and re-routing to responsible units where applicable
- Routine housekeeping – Backup of logs periodically (daily weekly etc.), Clean up space on the servers etc.
- Update Platform Checklist that contains all specific to be carried out on each platform on said dates.
- Ensure the platforms are up and functional at all times.
- Ensure all user platforms are optimised and functioning optimally.
- Escalate all issues to the team lead in a timely and explicit manner.
Product and Project Management:
- Track Project Management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and project remains on track.
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit
- Ensure that vendor related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
Income and Revenue Tracking:
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all collections and remittance platforms.
- Ensure all Income are configured properly at set-up and captured for all Collections and remittance products
- Provide Performance reporting and analytics (Count. Volume and Revenue). Analyse and interpret customer behaviours and patterns to increase retention.
- RoA weekly achievements report.
- Weekly Review and reporting of projects, Issues and collection mandates.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Performance Report.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Channel Adoption Report.
- Review daily transaction status reports to identify reasons for failures and ways to avoid them.
- Provide ADHOC reports when required.
- Candidate should also have at least, a Bachelors degree.
- Our ideal candidate should have about 2 years working experience in providing necessary support on remittance platforms preferably in the banking sector. Candidate should have business analytics and project management skills.
- Remittance Market trends especially in the financial technology industry.
- New Product Development.
- Project coordinat
- Product Management.
- Business Analysis.
- High analytical approach.
- Data presentation and trend analysis.
- Technically capable.
- Customer experience and issue resolution.
- Team leader and team player.
- Interpersonal relationship management.
- Proactive and able to work smart on own initiative.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online