|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Core Banking Applications Audit
- To implement the Bank and Audit Division’s mandate relating to review and assessment of controls over the information systems, safeguard the Bank’s assets, ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction records; and prevent/detect incidences of related frauds and irregularities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented.
- Identify the relevant role players in accordance with business requirements and dependencies.
- Identify risk areas and recommend appropriate internal controls and ensure they are implemented in the process design/ review.
- Assess adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture.
- Review adequacy of security and controls built in architecture of various applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Core Banking Applications.
- Perform all assigned tasks from supervisor as and when due.
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Audit.
- Respond to technical support/requests from other departments in Group Internal Audit upon approval of the Head, Information Technology & Digital Banking Audit.
- Participate in the regular audits of applications and operating systems as assigned by Team Lead.
- Carry out periodic audits as stated in the audit plan in a timely manner.
- Submit well-written report to the Team lead upon conclusion of the audit.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Minimum years of work experience required: 3 years
- Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal skills and Communication skills (written and oral).
- Information Technology proficiency.
- Good investigative skills.
- Good numerate and analytical skill.
- Structured Query Language (SQL Navigator).
- Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Unix operating systems.
- Business Objects (BO).
- FTP – file transfer protocol.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA etc will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online