|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, E-fraud Monitoring
Employment Type: Permanent
- Conduct thorough review and analysis of all transactions that are flagged on the card fraud management platforms to ascertain their integrity and authenticity.
- It also involves timely and proactive assessment of the effectiveness of the set rules and continuous dimensioning of the various fraud scenarios across all card schemes and performing root cause analysis.
- Ensure that team members conduct continuous review of all flagged transactions on card fraud management tools.
- Ensure that customers are contacted on a timely manner to confirm the authenticity of flagged transactions
- Follow-up on escalation of suspicious transactions but unreachable customers to account holding branches.
- Confirm that compromised cards are promptly blocked.
- Ensure immediate logging of fraud cases for investigation to fraud & investigation on customer complaint management (CCM)
- Periodic review of rules to cater for the dynamism of fraud patterns
- Daily reporting of all cases treated in the approved format
- Periodic gap analysis and correlation of all card fraud incidences
- Proper documentation of events and issues
- Periodic reporting of team activities and achievement to the management (board risk, IT steering committee and department)
- Follow-up with the supporting vendors to ensure optimum availability and integrity of the various card fraud monitoring tools
- Follow-up on reported security incident to resolution
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent.
- CISA or related certifications is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years minimum related experience.
- We are looking for a candidate with in-depth knowledge in IT Governance Practice, IT security fundamentals and practice to monitor and flag fraudulent card transactions.
- Our ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Ability to develop IT security policies
- Ability to conduct event correlation and gap analysis
- Ability to use IT audit tools
- General analytical skills
- In-dept knowledge of IT controls and e-business security principle and practice
- Good customer relationship
- Leadership skills
- Intuitive and lateral thought
- Close attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skill
- MS Office- Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online