First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Governance, Risks and Standards
Job Identification No: 660
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of Information Systems and Cybersecurity Risk Management, Control and governance processes within the bank and subsidiaries to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Provide assurance that the bank and subsidiaries are adequately protected against third party vendor and outsourcing risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the annual Enterprise Information Technology and Governance Audit using COBIT5 standards
- Executes the audit of the following standards:
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- PCIDSS – All in-scope departments
- ISO20000 – Service Management
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- Executes IT Outsourced Service Providers audits
- Participates in the review of E-Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management and other related Frameworks/policies
- Carries out planned/adhoc activities to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Participates in Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Ensures the currency of Governance, Risks and standards audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Participates in GRS related projects to ensure that stated benefits are realized
- Participates in the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of GRS team.
- Work with external management systems auditors to ensure the Bank’s annual recertification.
- First Degree preferably in Computer science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, PCIDSS etc.)
- Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022 (06:47 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online