United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internet Banking Services
- To provide technical support for the Bank’s internet banking.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the Bank’s cash management online products and services.
- Assist with the design and development of new online banking products.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support for our Electronic Banking products and services.
- Provide support to consumers and business customers as well as the retail department.
- Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
- Oversee all electronic banking activities.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in any IT-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, and Python.
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding of the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, and Tableau.
- Microsoft Certification.
- Analytics skills.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information