First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member, Market Service Executive: Mobile, App & SEO Specialist
Job Identification: 430
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings of website/webpages on all major search networks.
- Manage execution of paid search campaigns.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop adaptive webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines
- Perform routine troubleshooting of the mobile sites and Apps to resolve identified issues
- Conduct routine test on mobile sites and Apps content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work closely with computer analysts and engineers in applying the various languages for creating and developing the mobile Apps.
- Design prototype applications, provide the unit structure and help the application development team or stakeholders in the plans.
- Test built Apps and following due diligence in trademarking and placement in mobile App stores.
- Ensure all App stores vetting process are followed
- Work with the strategy and campaign management team leads and Digital Lab department to ensure all App are well advertised and used
- Advise and implement necessary mobile sites and Apps security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels
- Resolve reported content issues
- Resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links
- Upload and remove digital content on site and Apps as required
- Maintain and manage relevant software and ensure they are u to date per time
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s, Groups and FBNHoldings mobile sites and Apps.
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks.
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Support in campaign planning.
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and / or Information Technology or related discipline
- A Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems puts a candidate leaps and bounds ahead of the other job applicants.
- Digital Marketing certification will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications in related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage.
- Certification in related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist
- Good understanding of mobile app ecosystem – Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows phone, Symbian is required
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage.
- Demo of Apps built (if any) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3:40 PM: 23rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online