|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Mainland, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The role incumbent is the strategic thought partner to the CEO on the present state and future direction of the business.
- The role is accountable for and helps the executives drive the development of appropriate and effective long and short-term corporate strategies that must be aligned with achieving overall business optimization and enhancement of shareholder value.
- Specific attention is given to business performance monitoring and ensuring the design of effective KPIs and review forums for each business unit.
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- A good University Degree with business / analytical background
- An MBA or other related finance/business certification will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with 3 years as an analyst to senior/executive management.
Competences Required (Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes):
- Finance, Accounts & Investment Management
- Downstream Oil & Gas Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Analytical Thinking & Conceptualization
- Portfolio Management
- Networking ability
- Business Performance Monitoring
- Relationship Management & Negotiation Skills
- Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation
- Oral Communication
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online