The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage pre-sales activities of UPS and Solar. Meeting B2B customers for site surveys.
- Assign jobs to engineers and monitor their activities.
- Co-ordinate with sales team & NSM for preparing customized proposals.
- Undertake Solar Site Inspections for B2B within Lagos
- Undertake UPS and AVR Inspections for B2B within Lagos
- Coordinate Site Survey for B2B outside with the respective branch team
- Develop Saleable Design upon every B2B site inspections
- Develop Proposal for Pre-sale Activities
- Develop Project Sign-off Document for every completed B2B project
- Provide Hands-On Support to High-Capacity Solar/AVR Installation and Repairs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
- 6 years+ relevant experience.
- Fault Diagnosis and repair of UPS (3KVA to 200KVA)
- Installation of UPS
- Designing of Solar System
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.