|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Math
Job Category: Fixed Term
- This position will be responsible for developing and implementing the project’s overall math approach, in conjunction with other FHI 360 technical leads.
- H/She will support in developing and revising materials for math instruction, in alignment with the Nigerian curriculum and global best practices as well as engage with designing in-service training materials to improve teacher practices around mathematics.
- H/She will also assist in building stakeholder capacity around evidence-based math practices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Mathematics Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Mathematics, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field, and 3-5 years relevant experience
- 2-4 years’ experience with education programs
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English, fluency in Hausa or Kanuri highly desired.
- International or Domestic (US) Program Development or Program management preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector, NGOs, and CBOs.
Application Closing Date
Thursday 21st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more application
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.