|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Nutrition
Location: Banki – Borno
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of severe Acute malnutrition at the Stabilization Centre (SC) in Banki. S/He will provide day-to-day technical and programmatic support-related nutritional and integrated medical services at the SC guided by strategies and approaches related to the implementation programs.
- The incumbent will contribute to the development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to nutritional and integrated medical services and apply these lessons to modify existing programs and improve the design of new programs.
- S/He will assist in strengthening a system of reporting on program progress against stated objectives and monitoring and evaluation frameworks, contribute to the development of program strategies, subproject documents and work plans. Sensitize main stakeholders on CMAM and need for support and commitment for long-term access to life saving activities for children; at this stage the overall entry/exit strategy can be shared emphasizing the vital role of the stakeholders to make this happen.
- Work closely with assigned team to ensure activities are implemented according to standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD, B. Sc Nursing with post-graduate degree, or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian health sector systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 21st July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.