|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Preservice
- This position will be responsible for developing and implementing the project’s pre-service programming to improve teachers’ skills in basic literacy and math instruction.
- H/She will assist in the designing, development and revising materials for pre-service in alignment with the Nigerian curriculum and global best practices in literacy and mathematics by supporting to design and review national pre-service education policies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sociology, Community Development, Social Work and Social Administration or Social Sciences; and must be computer literate (MS Office Packages/Internet).
- Competency and skills in community engagement and understanding of education and gender issues; sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of political and ethical issues.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Five (5) years working experience with INGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send should forward a suitability statement (Application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (ie by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.