|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full Time
- This job role is to ensure expedited and optimal performance of technical activities in the Service Hub.
- Identifying and eliminating electrical hazards and potentially dangerous situations to the network.
- Ensuring that the maintenance plans and schedules, in accordance with maintenance rules for High Tension (HT) and Low Tension (LT) lines are implemented. Ensuring that all faults within the local network area are attended to.
- Undertaking emergency call outs and standbys when required. Complying with Internal and External HSE and Quality requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with the customers. To report any issue to the line manager immediately for action.
- Follow all published guidelines, standards, policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory completion of work.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Technical Engineer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Must have 5-7 years experience
- Relevant professional certification or qualification would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online