Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Lead (Network Optimization Engineer)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the performance and capacity of Servers-Databases-Services-Storage-Network Links o Using a variety of tools like Nagios, Solarwinds, Kibana, PageDuty, etc.
- Works to triage or troubleshoot the incident o Closely follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for known incidents o Coordinates with 3rd parties, customer contacts and or other technical teams to resolve the incident .
Track all Issues:
- Track and document all issues and resolutions in details according to the established process o To follow up on the issue that have been escalated to the 3 rd parties until the issue is fixed.
- Escalate complex incidents that require longer troubleshooting to defined L2 NOC Engineer for assistance in reaching a resolution
- Keep all relevant stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and steps being taken to resolve them.
- A Tertiary qualification (e.g. related to Information Technology) and/ or equivalent experience.
- Professional Qualification(s): ITIL V3 Foundations Certification (achieved).
- Other qualifications not mandatory but recognized Experience (Number of relevant years): 12 – 18 months experience in technical support within a technology environment or trouble-shooter role.
N450,000 – N550,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.