Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top-tier Commercial Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Writer
- Our client, a top tier (1) commercial bank, requires the service of a highly skilled technical writer with Fin-Tech experience to partner with cross-functional teams and customers as well as turning insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision and document innovative projects.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand software requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned by Technical Delivery Lead
Skills / Competencies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development or computer science
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgments.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Able to conduct research into issues as required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Up to 3 years of professional programming experience using Microsoft stack
- Relevant professional certification.
Application Closing Date