|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Telesales Executive is solely responsible for outbound calls to clients either assigned or personally acquired aiming at surpassing given sales target and to ensure proper documentation of all calls and sales delivery.
- Promote and sell company Asset Creation (Loans/Lease) products to both individuals and corporates via telephones; cold calls.
- Follow-up on potential sales leads for the organization.
- Follow up with existing clients and sustain long-term business relationships.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Answer customers’ enquiries and provide correct answers; creating positive customer experience.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year relevant telesales experience.
- General awareness of services offered by the non-banking financial industry.
- Impressive sales capability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer care focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Goal-orientation and self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Analytical and Strategic thinking.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.