Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data-led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served ~35000 customers across our network of -15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares and presents weekly and monthly sales reports to Operations of Marketing and Sales Managers
- Help sales managers to establish initial contact with new customers.
- Assist with up-selling opportunities when new products are being released.
- Resolves customer complaints and grievances.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Initiate sales with potential agents over the phone.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate market insights
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
Requirements / Skills
- B.Sc Degree with 3 years work experience in same role
- Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of fintech and agent/aggregator management is preferred.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English and any other local languages would be an added advantage.
- Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influence others. Is an honest, trustworthy, a valued team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success.
- Technical Competence: Uses technical / job knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad-based business knowledge, to meet and exceed job requirements / customer expectations.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer Expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.