|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Tool Pusher
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Engineering related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years proven working experience as a tool – pusher in onshore operations.
- Candidate must possess a valid IWCF supervisor level certificate.
- Candidate must be able to identify and understand the functionally of various Rig equipment.
- Candidate must possess the experience and knowledge of systems application and products in Data processing (SAP) Software.
- Candidate must have experience in all essential drilling operations such as drilling, coring, fishing, running casing, tubing, cementing.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with all Credentials and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.