|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Zindziswa Concept Limited is into Hauling & Logistics, Marketing & Supply, Fleet Management, Mobile Convenience Services, Waste Management & Real Estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tracking Analyst
Location: Ikeja, agos
Job Type: Full Time
Working days: Monday to Saturday. Saturday work will be remote.
- Monitor the company’s fleet through the monitoring tracker.
- Send daily reports on the status of the fleet and any other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Escalating downtimes or issues that may arise from the Tracker.
- Escalate inconsistencies with the truck’s movement.
- Contact drivers and fleet supervisors to report idling during trips, delays and other on-trip issues.
Education and Years of Experience
- Degree in Social Sciences, Computer Science / Engineering or any related course.
- Experience in Fleet Management and Supply Chain is an added advantage.
- At least 0-2 years of working experience.
- Excellent Microsoft office and data analytics skills is a MUST.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team and navigate stressful situations.
- Display a high level of integrity.
- Interpersonal skills
- Male or Female, preferably Male
N80,000 – N90,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.