Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Track and compile collected data
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Instruct employee training and onboarding
- Conduct training through new materials
- Review employee performance and learning
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 – 4 years previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online