Aideplanet Limited – Our client, a Travel and Tours company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ifako Ijaye, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They need a Smart Business Development Manager that can handle the Training unit of their business.
- He/She will handle the marketing, facilitation, coordination, and planning of the Training Unit.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and give sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Coordinate with other team members to optimize the sales effort.
- Working closely with the MD/CEO on training plans, content, and materials.
- Plan, manage and facilitate training sessions
- Prepare training materials on MS PowerPoint with Case studies alongside.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or Training.
- Previous experience in Training, Sales or Business Development role in a Travel and Tours company is an advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Great Attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and fast-changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel upon request.
- 50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Training Manager” as the subject of the email.