|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
GTI Group – We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking. Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of Strategies and Vision of the Academy
- Coordination of the Academy Office
- Development and maintenance of a database of Faculty
- Development and Coordination of Course Programs (include areas that would benefit GTI staff)
- Development and Maintenance of a Training Calendar
- Develop and Implement a profitable yearly budget
- Coordination of the execution of Training Programs for both in-house and offsite locations
- Maintenance the facilities of the Training Room
- Develop and Implement Marketing strategies for all Training Programs
- Develop and Implement Marketing Strategies for the Training Facilities (Training Hall and Trading Floor)
- Any other assignment that would be assigned from time to time.
- Create a brand awareness for the academy in terms of quality of programs. GTI Finance Academy should be one of the top 10 training schools in the next 2 years
- Organize a minimum of 2 training program very month. Profit must cover your salary
- Each program is expected to have a minimum of 10 people in attendance
- Organize monthly in-house training for GTI staff.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Candidates should have minimum of 5 years working experience as a Training Manager.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.