Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Medecins Sans Frontieres is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transit Administrator
Job Type: Contract – 208 working hours per month
- Administrative specialist responsible for the management of staff movements and associated processes according to MSF’s standards and procedures and the local legislation in order to ensure the smooth running of MSF’s activities.
- In conjunction with headquarters, managing visas, plane tickets and associated required processes for the arrival and departure of international staff from the country
- Coordinating the movements of staff (local and international) and related administrative formalities (passports, visas, per diems) with the projects and headquarters
- Ensuring contact with external partners to stay informed on policies and procedures related to movements, entry / work regulations (immigration, UN, airline companies…)
- Being responsible for all administrative tasks required for personnel transiting through the capital (incl. transportation, briefings, financial matters and lodging)
- Ensuring the update of movement‐related tools and Mission contact information and their regular distribution (incl. movement lists and evacuation/lists).
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility (administrative assistants, housekeeping staff) in order to improve people capabilities and to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Being in charge of the preparation of per diems, modes of telecommunication, and housing / room assignments ensuring proper management of guesthouses (furniture, cleaning, food)
- Being responsible for the filing of administrative documents according to MSF standards and local legislation. Sending required documentation to HQ in a timely manner.
- Managing and improving process efficiencies with external stakeholders: Hotels, Covid19 testing clinics, travel agencies
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Administration and Management fields
- Essential Experience: At least two (2) years in Administration management or related field
- Desirable Experience: Working with Humanitarian organizations; NGOs / INGOs in HR / Admin / Logistics / Operations
- Languages: English
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online