|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Talents360.ng – Our client, a leading Travels and Tours Agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are seeking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
- You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.