|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a multinational company specializing in Citizenship by Investment Services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Services Sales Manager
Location: Lagos (but with regular visits to Abuja)
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are the career-oriented and success-motivated quintessential salesmen who wish to take advantage of this opportunity to excel, we are eager to talk to you!
- We are currently looking to hire a Travel Services Sales Manager to help drive sales revenue and profitability for the business.
- Profiling, generating and servicing leads.
- Building brand awareness.
- Sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing and management.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Regular follow-ups with qualified leads through phone, email, and meetings.
- Maintaining CRM records.
- Answering client questions and inquiries.
- Consultative approach, present solutions to potential clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client relationships.
- Supply management with periodic reporting on the status of leads, current clients, feedback, problems, and interests.
- Meet KPIs and sales targets as set by management.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
Education & General Requirements
- BSc / HND in any discipline.
- Candidates with a Legal background will be preferred.
- 5+ years in an Investment Management company will be a plus.
- A self-starter with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with HNIs.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to analyse data for decision-making purposes.
- Ability to manage relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and ability to take initiative.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly (exclusive of commission on sales).
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application should contain the following documents
- Write and Attach a Cover Letter
- Attach your updated CV
- Attach a recent Photograph (Passport or Portrait or Full Picture).
- Women are encouraged to apply.