|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and AP Analyst
Req ID.: 220003KR
Location: Lagos Island, DBU Alausa – Lagos
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Office
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Treasury and AP Analyst to join our team specializing in Finance for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Timely processing and documentation of Form M transactions with the banks to support importations into Nigeria.
- Effective support for intercompany account reconciliation with the factories.
- Processing of LC transactions and follow through transactions with the banks and CMI factories.
- Monitor bank balances and work with the Treasurer to effectively deploy cash resources / manage financial exposures.
- Support Treasury Manager in administration of form Ms, Letters of credit, and other bank credit facilities.
- Liaise with the banks on trade operational matters while coordinating the interface with Supply chain and IC vendors.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and other related disciplines.
- Knowledge of treasury operations and Nigeria banking regulations.
- Relevant international trade experience will be an advantage.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and develops partnerships to drive performance that aligns to organizational goals and strategies.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
Health & Wellness:
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
Every Employee, Every Community:
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
Development and Growth:
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online