|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer
- The job holder will play a vital role in helping the organization make the correct financial decisions and ensure that the financial assets of the company are used appropriately. This may include making recommendations for proper utilization of the cash reserves, reviewing cash flow, and analyzing financial transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Develops financial forecasts and monitoring financial health around financial commitments.
- Oversee the investment portfolio of the organization.
- Source for additional funding transaction from both the existing and new counter parties.
- Manage hedging program for foreign exchange and interest rates.
- Execute the investment strategy consistent within the approved parameters and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide guidance on acceptable investment instruments and financial institutions
- Managing banking and other financial institutions relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate experience in Finance and Treasury operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products, with expert capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint
- Finance related Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Ability to work cross functionally to drive business initiatives
- Ability to develop processes, policies, procedures and systems into value-add commercially focused solutions for the organization
- Possess a thorough understanding of key investments strategies for capital allocation, financial modelling and valuation metrics
- Strong treasury background with knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self‐motivated, excellent attention to details and enjoys working in a team
- Emotional intelligence and empathy and Assertiveness.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online