INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: TSFP Service Provider
Career category: Program/Project Management
- Under the supervision of the Field Officer (TSFP), S/he will proactively support INTERSOS in providing TSFP Service to conduct the WFP Moderate Acute Malnutrition prevention activities at field location within the framework of the WFP project.
- The position holder is responsible for the Community Mobilization and sensitization activities during the project implementation.
- Conduct daily screening of the children with Moderate Acute malnutrition
- Conduct daily tracking and recording of the malnutrition data at the site.
- Conduct an effective beneficiaries counselling activity
- Conduct regular follow up and management of beneficiaries’
- Conduct the daily TSFP food supplements distribution activity
- Assist in preparation of monthly TSFP project progress report
- Assist in managing the (TSFP) referrals system
- Assist in managing the (TSFP) complaint and feedback system
- Daily reporting of the TSFP activity
- Implement other tasks as might be required with relation to the INTERSOS Country Program in Nigeria.
- Conduct duties in accordance with INTERSOS Nigeria Program and protection Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct duties strictly in accordance with INTERSOS Code of Conduct and the principle of confidentiality.
- Minimum of Diploma qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience from a national level project implementation position in a humanitarian / developmental context;
- Experience in working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Knowledge of WFP Blanket Supplementary Feeding Program (BSFP), Crop production, home gardening;
- Fluency in English & Hausa (Fluency in local language is of advantage;
- Capacity to adapt to basic living conditions;
- Ability to put up with job pressure;
- Ability to deliver high quality work;
- Good child care skills.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022 (4:00PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Send their Applications (CV, Cover Letter and Indigene Certificate) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as the subject of the email.
- Attach your CV with the following format “Surname Position you applied for”.
- ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- INTERSOS does not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment. Applications are processed according to the order of arrival.
- INTERSOS reserves the right to close the offer before the term initially expressed in the advert if an applicant is accepted.