Beacon Power Services is the leading provider of data and grid management solutions for Africa’s power sector. Our mission is to significantly enhance energy access for Africa’s cities. Our goal at BPS is to improve the quality and duration of electricity supplied to Africa’s cities by creating smart grids across the continent and using data to reduce the considerable inefficiencies in the electricity distribution systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for experienced UI/UX designer able to understand our unique business requirements and responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to access user problems, design process flows, and help drive design and technology choices to create world class solution.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Three (3) or more years of UI/UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex B2B solutions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Enjoy collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to continually deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.