Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriting Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Underwriting Analyst will maintain the credit quality and the credit analyses strategies, processes and policies of the company, as well as the flow of operations within the unit.
- Work with the performance management and business operations teams in designing the right structure, flow and proper execution of identified processes and policies. Monitor these flows and operations to ensure optimality, adherence and compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help manage daily workflows to increase understanding of processes and pain points
- Work closely with our Operations and Underwriting teams to identify process improvement opportunities
- Utilize analytics to monitor process performance and support policy change
- Identify and resolve gaps in current operational processes and policies to mitigate operational errors
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Maximize efficiency in an environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are expected
- Build strong relationships with Disputes, Recovery, Fraud, Customer Support, and Account Management teams to maximize success
- Constantly ensure a balance between profitability and growth for the organization.
- Ensure and maintain a well and clearly defined business structure for proper decision making.
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above experience with a financial background.
- A knack for figures and passionate about analysis and process optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct a team and drive developed strategies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.