|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Compliance
Duties of the Position
- Assist the Head, Risk Control & Compliance to develop and fully implement the AML/CFT/CPF policies, procedures and programme;
- Develop process for all anti money laundering, combating of terrorism financing and combating proliferation financing activities and obtain necessary approvals.
- Ensure a follow-up of any identified deficiencies on AML/CFT/PFT and compliance matters, make recommendations for amendments, where necessary, and supervise the implementation of corrective measures to mitigate the identified deficiencies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Professional certification in Accountancy (ACA, ACCA, ACIB).
- 5 to 10 years of work experience
- Possession of extensive experience in Internal Control, Audit Operations or Compliance and a thorough understanding of Microfinance Banking and accounting practices.
- Direct experience in audit and internal control in banking sector.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.