|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unity Developer
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer who will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- The Unity Developer may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
- Build 3d content for virtual reality using Unity and C#
- Import data from databases or APIs and apply it to 3d visualizations
- Own and complete core client-side technical features
- Proficiently execute Unity-related items such as animations, UI effects, and audio
- Work with artists and other team members to determine optimal formats, scales, pipeline improvements, and other elements for asset export to Unity
- Work with engineers and other team members to architect and scope feature details
- Debug problems, make builds, and help ship great, successful products!
Qualification & Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, or any closely related field is required.
- 1+ year of experience developing VR applications for Oculus / HTC and Experience with Unity 3D engine
- Experience creating applications from storyboarding through completion
- Experience creating and modifying 3D assets making them VR ready
- Experience in optimizing memory and space usage
- Must have good design and layout skills
- Experience onboarding new users
- Experience creating 360 VR Walkthroughs and custom VR applications
- Additional experience creating augmented reality applications for iOS & Android will be a plus
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.