At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Acquisition Associate
Locations: Costain Round About, Ebute Metta – Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead the Distributor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning.
- Negotiate with potential vendors to join the platform.
- Provide required training to on-board the vendor.
- Liaise between vendors and commercial department.
- HND / B.Sc in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Attention to details.
- Strong sales skills and ability utilize field sales techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online